This being a running blog where I chat about the pictures and projects which I am working away on. Check out more at Andrew Brooks Photography

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Project Escher

Hi there,
This is a quick half idea I've been working on, it won't make it onto my site but I thought it would be worth putting on the blog as this is the start of a project I am doing where I am trying to create photorealistic versions of the woodcuts made by M.C.Escher.



Also earlier this week I did the corridor archway shot below, this was to get me started with creating shots which have the feel and warped realism of Escher’s work. It's early days with this project but I'm hoping that with time and patience I should be able to make some real stand out images...


A

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toast said...

just found this site andrew.... its been a while since i have seen your stuff and some of this is absolutelymoreawesomethanathousandhotdogs very very impressed with some of this . anyway, belated happy new year and maybe will bump into you sometime - take it easy,

t.